The BLACKDOG MKII was designed for guitarists that want the classic tones reminiscent of great vintage plexis.
Channel 1 is inspired by the JMP 1986 Marshall "plexi" amps
Channel 2 is inspired by hi sensitive input of the the JCM800 2203 amps, but with more gain.
- Two separate channels, with independent gain adn master
- Channel 1 offers JMP tone , with 3 different bright levels
- Channel 2 offers jcm800 2203 tone, with more gain.
- Foot-switchable channels
- Switchable for 30 or 15 watts output
BlackDogMKII channel 1 Gibson LP
The Guitar Geek
Follow us on YouTube
- Output: 30watts RMS
- Weight: 9kg/19,8 lbs
- Dimensions: 540mm x 250mm x 260m (feet not included, add 20mm to height)
- AC operation: 230VAC 50HZ, available 120VAC 60HZ
- Fuses: 2A MDL mains, 500mA DL high voltage internal.
- Controls: Gain 1, Gain 2 Treble, Middle, Bass, Master 1, Master 2, Presence
- Switches: power, standby, half power, 3 level bright switch
- Outputs: speaker impedance, speaker jacks (2)
- FX loop: send, return
- Output level switch: 30W, 15W
- AC input: IEC